Thursday, December 11, 2008

Why Shampoo is the Enemy!

Shampoo is just one of the many ways we women abuse our hair. It's the enemy because it's undercover – most of us think it's actually GOOD for our hair. We may be aware that blowdrying, dying, teasing and perming our hair is bad, but how many of us could have thought that SHAMPOO was the enemy? I didn't, not for most of my life anyways.

But now I do. Watch this video, which I think explains it better (and funnier) than I could. The video was created by Lorraine Massey (author of Curly Girl) and is targeted to curly-haired women, but the lessons about shampoo apply to ALL of us.

PS - I am NOT endorsing the products that are advertised at the end, I just like the video.

If you want to learn how to stop using shampoo but do not want to spend a fortune on sulfate-free products... sign up for my mailing list and stay tuned. I'll be sending out a Special Report on ALTERNATIVES TO SHAMPOO.

Sign up here:

Sign Up Here For The Dream Hair Secret "Free-Zine"






No comments: